- Soft Skills are Skills, abilities and traits that pertain to personality, attitude and behavior
- Soft Skills are NOT Formal or technical knowledge.
- Soft Skills make or break a technical professional’s career, the personal performance are being judged on the additional personal skills that you bring to the table—and that you practice daily with your organization.
- Co-workers, colleagues, clients, and other business contacts tend to judge your competence based on soft skills.
- These skills are used every day, yet for most of us they require lifelong practice.
- These skills are interrelated, so the impact of their use or misuse may be cumulative.
- Your perceived behavior will likely be reciprocated.
Interested in Readymade Soft Skills Products?
38 Readymade Soft Skills Packs with 287 Items Inclusive of
What are the soft skills training program done by Shabbar Suterwala