What is Counselling ?
Counselling is a Talk Therapy that helps people, to Clear their Perception and Make a Shift to See the Best in themselves. Counselling does not involve taking medicine.
When you have Tooth Pain you go to a Dentist.
When you have Upset Stomach, Back Pain or other Physical Illness you go to a Medical Doctor.
Unfortunately when you have a Behavioural or Emotional Issue you do not know where to go?
Many a times People shy out and keep ignoring such issues. This where you need to go to a Counsellor for Counselling..!
“Going to a Counsellor when you are Feeling Low, Down or Depress, Anxious or Stressed should be as normal as going to a Doctor when you have Common Cold or Flu.”
— Shabbar Suterwala —
When should you go to a Counsellor? or
When should you book an appointment for a Counselling Session?
- When you feel Suffocated in your Emotions.
- When you feel Lost to Express yourself Openly.
- When you Pretend to be Happy to maintain Social Image.
- When you feel Hesitant to have a Heart to Heart conversation.
- When you are afraid to talk to your family member or friend life partner for the Fear of being Judged or Rejected.
- When you feel it’s a Weakness to Express your Emotions.
- When you feel you are Bottling up your Feelings.
- When you feel your friends will make Fun of you if you cry or get Emotional.
- When you long for the Likes on your Online Status & Social Media.
- When you feel you have Regrets in Life.
- When you feel Guilty about a situation or event in the Past.
- When you Overthink and are Worried about the Future.
- When you feel Hurt, Manipulated, Exploited or Used.
- When you feel you are Taken for Granted.
- When you feel you Frustrated, Depressed, Anxious & Overwhelmed.
Who can take up Counselling?
- Personal, Educational, Work, Life
- Personal Life Coaching
- Stress, Depression, Confusion
- Decision Making
- Guilt & Worry
For Relationship & Marriage
- Dating / Break-ups
- Partner Compatibility
- Just before Marriage
- Just after Marriage
- Husband & Wife Relationships Issues
- Relationships with In-Laws
For Parent & Child
- Parenting for Infants, Pre-Schoolers, Early Childhood
- Parenting for School Going
- Parenting for Adolescents, Teenager & Adults
- Teenager Challenges and Problems
- Behavioural issues – Tantrums, Stubborn, Crying, Academic not Performing
- Attitudinal Issues
- Educational Counselling
- Personal Counselling
- Career Counselling
- Focus & Concentration
- Goal Setting
For Businessmen, Professionals & Working People
- Corporate Politics
- Boss & Subordinate
- From Job to Business
- Business Success and Business Growth
- Employees behaviour & Attitude
Counselling Reviews & Feedback